Signals interrupting

• Thread starter Thread starter Navarathnam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 3,854
Navarathnam said:
When I switched on it will be good for 2 or 3 mins after that screen getting paused for sec with black screen like that 10 to 20 times at last signal not available message

Yep have you check the signal level at that time bro :huh .. Have yot lnb of ur dish bro is it properly placed in dish tightly :huh .. Have you check the Output cable of dish and input cable of ur stb bro :huh .. Plz check all these things bro :) ..

Navarathnam said:
When I switched on it will be good for 2 or 3 mins after that screen getting paused for sec with black screen like that 10 to 20 times at last signal not available message

Bro are using latest software version:huh

@Navarathnam bro please check your Software version,
LNB,cable and the anteena also. If the problem is not changing send a mail to Nodal officer or CEO of D2h

@Gobinaath
Those all things executers are checked.signal strength and fixed dish tightly, even incoming and outgoing also they checked at that time it will be everything fine once they left same problem if I call they will not come until and unless raising new complaint..
@saj
3 months 3 different executers they checked I think this is not normal case.

Navarathnam said:
I don't know boss how to check signal strength.

Bro for checking the signal level follow this steps.

First select setup then installation it will ask for a code put 1234 then select satellite management option and there is also a code will ask there you need to put the 4th 6th 8th 10th number of your card number which is mentioned under the stb. After entering the code you will able to see the satellite management menu & two signal bars are there both bars should be in green color .

Navarathnam said:
@Gobinaath
Those all things executers are checked.signal strength and fixed dish tightly, even incoming and outgoing also they checked at that time it will be everything fine once they left same problem if I call they will not come until and unless raising new complaint..
@saj
3 months 3 different executers they checked I think this is not normal case.

Oh ok bro :( .. Have patience wait for this time if continiue then make a decision like what i , saj bro and many others already done it :(:(:( ..

All i can say -

In current date d2h is dead 2 home. So better to quit the connection and bring a new dth connection of tata sky or sun direct which are best dth in current days. It will save your money in future and provide you better services as well, especially tata sky - saying from my 10+ years experience.

Navarathnam said:
No I don't know to check signal strength..

Try this bro..

Bro for checking the signal level follow this steps.

First select setup then installation it will ask for a code put 1234 then select satellite management option and there is also a code will ask there you need to put the 4th 6th 8th 10th number of your card number which is mentioned under the stb. After entering the code you will able to see the satellite management menu & two signal bars are there both bars should be in green color .

Back
Top Bottom