'Singer' Vijay in demand in Kollywood

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
After the success of his song, Google Google..., from Thuppakki, Ilayathalapathy Vijay faces a unique problem. All the music composers of his films want him to sing at least one number in their albums, as that, they think, will instantly connect with his fans and the masses.

While Vijay has crooned the Vaanganna Vanakkanganna... track for his upcoming Vijay directed film Thalaivaa, which has music by GV Prakash, the latest buzz is that composer Imman is planning to record a song with the actor for his Jilla, which is currently being shot in Chennai.

When Times of India spoke to Imman, he said, "We've not finalized anything but yes, we do wish to make Vijay sing a number for Jilla." Interestingly, the two had teamed up for Thamizhan way back in 2002, and the actor had sung a number in that film.
And that's not all — for Vijay's next film with director Murugadoss, Kolaveri composer Anirudh might also get him to croon a number. The music director had stated recently, "Ever since the news that I was composing music for Vijay's film broke out, I've been inundated with requests from fans on social media to make him sing." Now, we wonder if Ilayathalapathy Vijay will take his singing career seriously from here on.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-demand-in-Kollywood/articleshow/20539394.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock