Siti Cable issues disconnection notice to seven broadcasters

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Multi-system operator (MSO) Siti Cable Network has issued disconnection notices to seven broadcasters for non-renewal of channel placement agreements and non-payment of outstanding dues. The seven broadcasters are TV Today Network (Aaj Tak, Tez, Delhi Aaj Tak and India Today TV), Turner International India (Cartoon Network, Pogo, Warner Bros and HBO), Discovery Communications India (Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, TLC, Discovery Turbo, Discovery Kids and Investigation Discovery), Disney India (Disney Channel, Hungama, Disney XD, Disney Junior, UTV Movies, UTV Action, UTV Stars, Bindass and Bindass Play), Reliance Broadcast Network (Bloomberg TV India and Big Magic), and Paul Entertainment (9X Tashan). The MSO has notified its subscribers and local cable operators (LCOs) that the channels of these broadcasters will not be available in digital addressable system (DAS) Phase I and II areas of Delhi, Mumbai, Faridabad, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Pune and non-DAS areas of Noida and Ujjain after 15 days. However, these channels will continue to be available on a la carte basis, the MSO has added. Siti provides cable TV services in India’s 130 key cities and their adjoining areas, reaching out to a cable universe of over 10.5 million consumers.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/cable/siti-cable-issues-disconnection-notice-to-seven-broadcasters/ | TelevisionPost.com

7 broadcasters :skd nd 25 channels removal notice :(

Vivek.d2h said:
yep bro and Popular channel also in the list:(:'(

All channels are popular nd Important ones :(

I think nothing will happen, it is just a renewal reminder

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock