"SMS HD" will be Added in Airtel Digital TV in Next Some of Days.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 6,757
shawl_who said:
Hence, they need to conserve space for some more important chnl, say TEN :hd 2 etc

What's so special about ten HD 2? I hope they are saving the space for Colors Infinity HD.
shawl_who said:
:no:no bro.

Pls dont.

Stick arnd wid ADTV, ull see plethora of chnls, once SES9 launches.

Where else u wud be able to see exclusives like:

TV5 Monde
Toonami
DW (only dishtv)
9X0 ( only d2h)

Formerly added:
Granada TV
Trace sports
I moved to Airtel from Tata Sky in 2012 when TS was down and out and have been happy. But things don't look good now. I only watch HD channels. Will wait and watch for the next 2-3 months and move to TS if Airtel is unable to add all English GECs in HD.

intrinsicreality said:
What's so special about ten HD 2? I hope they are saving the space for Colors Infinity HD.
I moved to Airtel from Tata Sky in 2012 when TS was down and out and have been happy. But things don't look good now. I only watch HD channels. Will wait and watch for the next 2-3 months and move to TS if Airtel is unable to add all English GECs in HD.

Bro you are welcome back to TS but ADTV will add SMS HD and AXN HD as its confirmed from my source

intrinsicreality said:

Bcpz its a sports chnl. Wht if ten hd 2 airs Indian cricket series.
Then they need to give that chnl as a compulsion.

Harry.S said:
No confirmation till yet as Nodal Ofc confirmed about it..::'(
Harry Bro did the nodal officer confirmed any other HD channel that might be added in ADTV in coming days?

It will be a bore channel who don't like stories bro! Yes, even I too felt and feeling every time I am tuning. But forcefully I watched the movie "PATCH ADAMS" and I started watching it continuously. May be it is because I can co-relate it with Indian movies. But yes, it is boring :)

supermachi said:
guys it is bore channel

pls don't ask

But still it has got good pool of movies to come like gone girl,whiplash,the theory of everything,million dollar arm etc and many more that are most awaited on Indian Television :) :k

Back
Top Bottom