Snaps: My Tatasky HD Plus

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 17,882

M@zh@R

Reaction score
Hello Friends
Here i am sharing the snaps of my Tatasky :hd Plus box.
Today after returning from Karachi. I have setted my TS Box.
Still got to know about some features.

10RQW.jpg

User Guide
9YhnY.jpg

Power Adopter
PesVz.jpg

HDMI Cable
I1t5d.jpg

Remote
XWSqD.jpg

Packed Stb
IYvVw.jpg

Stb Front
xiqvb.jpg

Stb Back
t1joY.jpg

Stb Side
YsZlL.jpg

Just find no stop button on remote.
How to stop the recording?

What I do is pushing TV button a message appears on the screen ' select ' button to stop recording ' back button to continue it. Again you can push record button once more to cancel recording for that particular programme

Congrats mazhar bhai :tup welcome to Jingalala World :lol

When i press the record button then it starts recording 1 mint earlier from actual recording point.
which option to do settings?

M@zh@R said:
When i press the record button then it starts recording 1 mint earlier from actual recording point.
Go to organizer, select User settings, & select Tatasky + settings, then you can adjust it.

M@zh@R said:
You can set it by going to user settings then tata sky plus settings. Its good to keep recording time early as well as stopping 2-4 minutes after end of programme because TS stb recording works as per epg set and some times the broadcasting time of a programme may differ from epg.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock