• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 17,910
My current Settings are

Disk Management Mofr: Auto
Review Buffer Depth: 45 Mint
Add to Start Recording: 2 Mint
Add to End Recording : 5 Mint

But still recording starts from much earlier from actual point of recording.

Cool Buddy said:
M@zh@R said:
My current Settings are

Review Buffer Depth: 45 Mint

change it to 0.

Done it but still the same.
I think these setting only effect on schedule recordings and not on manual recordings

M@zh@R said:
My current Settings are

Review Buffer Depth: 45 Mint <= make it zero or reduce it.

Here is what you have to do... reduce the review buffer time.
If you make it zero, recording will start as and when you press the record button.
To stop recording press menu and then press record button.
There are other ways to stop record butting. go to record menu and select cancel option using red button.
:)

review buffer time is for the purpose that suppose u switch to star plus and keep watching it continuosly for 100 mins so if have set review buffer time as 45 mins then u will b able to rewind the live programme by only 45 mins. max u can set at 90 mins

I was getting HD channels about 2 Hr earlier but now all HD channels are stucking.
Why i am keep on getting this HD tp signals week?
Is there is any issue in night with this tp

dino29 said:
review buffer time is for the purpose that suppose u switch to star plus and keep watching it continuosly for 100 mins so if have set review buffer time as 45 mins then u will b able to rewind the live programme by only 45 mins. max u can set at 90 mins

Yes it is....

M@zh@R said:
I was getting HD channels about 2 Hr earlier but now all HD channels are stucking.
Why i am keep on getting this HD tp signals week?
Is there is any issue in night with this tp

Normally no problem in any TP.

Nice pics @mazhar ... Have u checked dish allignment properly?? use fta box and check signal strength and signal quality by hooking it to the Ku lnb. Once u find that signal is proper then attach tata sky+ hd box and check whether you are getting the same problem.... Thanks... And please use sharp Ku band lnb for better and long lasting use...

Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock