Snaps: My Tatasky HD Plus

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 17,873
Splitter is quite good. As Record one and see another working fine for me.

In 1st tuner i was getting 60% signals while i was on my roof setting the dish but when i setted in room 1st tuner signal loss considerably.
But still i am quite contented with it because i was not getting 2nd tuner signals above then 20% but today i got 60% signals

M@zh@R said:
Wooowwww
Finally i have got Good signal strength of 2nd tuner.
But 1st tuner signals goes down slightly.
Please guide me that are these signals are fine or i shall increase more.

nwQj4.jpg

@Gssran, Mytic, Madhankumar
Experts please tell me that will these signal levels are enough for smooth viewing?

yes its good enough to watch tv without issues in normal condition... but on cloudy/rainy days it might give problem i think :(

i have the signal level and quality both around 80% (SD box) and no issues on any condition... outage lasts not more than a minute even on heavy rains... :k:k:k so try to improve it upto 80%

mmadhankumar said:
yes its good enough to watch tv without issues in normal condition... but on cloudy/rainy days it might give problem i think :(

i have the signal level and quality both around 80% (SD box) and no issues on any condition... outage lasts not more than a minute even on heavy rains... :k:k:k so try to improve it upto 80%

After so much of struggle i have got this. I was getting 1st tuner signals 60% on roof but they came down in room.why?
Sir i can not match the signals levels of India because i am from Pakistan and signals can be low here.

After so much of struggle i have got this. I was getting 1st tuner signals 60% on roof but they came down in room.why?
is it because of the splitter... when you are on roof, did you use splitter :huh

Sir i can not match the signals levels of India because i am from Pakistan and signals can be low here.
yes agreed... but it is bound to give issues during rainy days... :(

mmadhankumar said:
is it because of the splitter... when you are on roof, did you use splitter :huh

Yes. I was using Splitter on Roof also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock