{Snaps}Star Sports premium Service HD

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 12,253
To get a license of a channel Broadcaster has to submit 5 crore(I think) to IB ministry. So if it's a event based star sports submitted that much amount only for one event. Quite interesting !

get good picture quality and as well as good sound quality in break time they are showing match highlights not so good as well as not so bad its an average

dipayan said:
To get a license of a channel Broadcaster has to submit 5 crore(I think) to IB ministry. So if it's a event based star sports submitted that much amount only for one event. Quite interesting !

I dont think so broadcaster has to submit 5 crore for event based channel. Also, some where I read that event based channel can not show ads. That is the reason we were able to watch ICC world cup 2011 ad free

Sir, nothing new in this. We are already providing HD Feeds of ICC World T20 on our dth platform. Tata Sky cannot match it sir. Our HD Packs cheapest Sir.

Yugendran21 said:
Ya very cheapest as you have the least HD count...

Sir we are having 10 HD Channels out of which Sun Music HD & KTV HD not available on Tata Sky Sir. So Sir 2 New HD Channels Sir.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock