{Snaps}Star Sports premium Service HD

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 12,306
Yes but later the Volume bar was as like as in MPEG4 Channels. also during the Trigger appears there was no volume bar.. Its common in channels having Red Bug ..

i am from Bangladesh. I am using Videocon HD at my home. I am writing this because i know that many of you watch t20 world cup for the 1st time today because today is the starting day of super 10.

But i already watched 3 matches played by Bangladesh, one in this venue. I am surprised to see the video quality of some cameras, out of focus images in this time. its horrible to watch in HD. i don't know anyone of you could feel the same.

Very disappointing from ICC and SS. They should resolve the issues immediately.

^you are right. I noticed in the first few matches in the Asia cup when the quality wasn't good in the first ground where the first half of the tournament was played but during the second half of the tournament it was better. So maybe its due to the camera positioning in the grounds.

shuknopata said:
i am from Bangladesh. I am using Videocon HD at my home. I am writing this because i know that many of you watch t20 world cup for the 1st time today because today is the starting day of super 10.

But i already watched 3 matches played by Bangladesh, one in this venue. I am surprised to see the video quality of some cameras, out of focus images in this time. its horrible to watch in HD. i don't know anyone of you could feel the same.

Very disappointing from ICC and SS. They should resolve the issues immediately.
When bowler is bowling,tower view camera should be shown,but they are showing side cameras,spidercam.

I dont know why u guys r complaining abt the pq of ssps hd as when i saw two chs ssps hd sshd1 i could not make out which one is which..the only diff was of low audio on ssps hd otherwise the pq as same as sshd1 n best pq...

Summary : the ch is only ad free n for those who want one time experience with this wc n make it a smooth ride without any interruptions..today sshd1 also had adless so we r thinking this as crap....but i dont know why they said depper analysis n all when they show only replys during ads n nothing exta data..this thing really annoyed me...

BTW i will not sub n waste my 200 bucks but will surely invest 50 rs for the finals if it has ind in it...

Difference in PQ between these two channels is brightness.PQ of ssps HD looking very bad due to lots of brightness.

@karan bro i think its pro with ur stb or ur hdmi cable or ur tv settings as u were telling abt bad pq on other chs also like ss3 recently ...but i m getting excellent pq in all chs including dd sports ...on my 55 inch tv pq is awesom for all sd chs especially newlly added kids chs like disney jr ...its execellent ...may be u ask ts for change in ur stb or swap stb with other tvs uf u hav or master reset ur stb n tv or may align ur dish of best signals ...i hav full signals in all chs except tp 11510 which has hbo hds still best pq...cheers

I can confirm that SSPS HD has a little extra brightness which is looking very bad.

Also I noticed that there is no Tata Sky logo on it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock