• Replies: Replies 132
  • Views: Views 18,041
Re: RE: "Star Sports Premium Service HD" Added on Lcn 412

Srajal Ag said:
showing replay n scorecard but no commntory

Dude dont spread false news There is commentary right from the start

Force1996 said:
Dude dont spread false news There is commentary right from the start

dude i was not getting comm from first on my both tvs ..even though i increased the vol there was non..suddenly the comm came from 4th over...btw u were spreading false rumour abt no toss...so bettr mind ur lang..

Re: RE: "Star Sports Premium Service HD" Added on Lcn 412

Srajal Ag said:
dude i was not getting comm from first on my both tvs ..even though i increased the vol there was non..suddenly the comm came from 4th over...btw u were spreading false rumour abt no toss...so bettr mind ur lang..

By the way Toss was not live it was telecasted 20mins late and it was telecasted along with replay of SS HD1

Volume level and quality was very poor in initial overs in SSPHD...may be they rectified it now..but still it is not as good as in SSHD1..and surprisingly, no ad breaks at all during wickets n between overs in SS HD1 too..so why anyone will pay extra?? I found no difference between both HD channels..and there is no value addition either!

pochisur said:
Volume level and quality was very poor in initial overs in SSPHD...may be they rectified it now..but still it is not as good as in SSHD1..and surprisingly, no ad breaks at all during wickets n between overs in SS HD1 too..so why anyone will pay extra?? I found no difference between both HD channels..and there is no value addition either!

I think they will show players'dinner in the break,their dress changing etc.

I think we should thanx tatasky for free preview today OTHERWISE WE WOULD HAVE WASTED OUR 200 RS ON THIS CRAP CH (no diif btw this crap n SSHD1 n what happened to deeper analysis crap)

piinku1 said:
I think they will show players'dinner in the break,their dress changing etc.

Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nope those are exclusive National Geographic content like Inside IPL

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock