so finally some official news is out about star sports 2 and HD channels on dish tv

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 10,301
Srajal Ag said:
Why dishtv not accepting it ....put these 3chs as ala charte with price given by starsports ....now let the customer decide they want or not .....why is dishtv worried???? Starsports is not asking dishtv for money ,they r asking customers for money through dishtv ....let the customer decide they want at such situation or not...

:hello Dear all these channels are available separately in ala carte only @ Rs. 25 PM from last 2 years and dishtv is not worried for anything :k

Anirudha Das said:
Time has come that dishtv needs to show mirror to STAR SPORTS, dishtv needs to remove all STAR SPORTS from the platform itself, literally dishtv and STAR SPORTS not having a contract I am quite sure that STAR SPORTS will never sign until 2015 WC so having STAR SPORTS channels in the platform is illegal do the right thing remove the channels from the platform itself.

Anirudha bro is right. Dont worry friend. All India ODI & T-20s will be live on DD -National Channel. Plus there is Ten Cricket, Neo Prime & Sony Six. So why worry ? Any cricket matches played in South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies & Zimbabwe live on Ten Cricket. Any Cricket matches played in Bangladesh & Kenya live on Neo Prime. New Zealand cricket action is jointly shared by Neo Prime & Sony Six. Because the Last IND vs NZL was live on Sony Six where as the previous WI vs NZL was live on Neo Prime. Pakistan, U.A.E., Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai etc cricket generally shown on Ten Cricket, some times it is also on Sony Six like the last Pakistan home series. All these channels + DD -National available on DISH TV & ZING DIGITAL. So why are you worrying Ani bro ?

Bishnu15 said:
Anirudha bro is right. Dont worry friend. All India ODI & T-20s will be live on DD -National Channel. Plus there is Ten Cricket, Neo Prime & Sony Six. So why worry ? Any cricket matches played in South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies & Zimbabwe live on Ten Cricket. Any Cricket matches played in Bangladesh & Kenya live on Neo Prime. New Zealand cricket action is jointly shared by Neo Prime & Sony Six. Because the Last IND vs NZL was live on Sony Six where as the previous WI vs NZL was live on Neo Prime. Pakistan, U.A.E., Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai etc cricket generally shown on Ten Cricket, some times it is also on Sony Six like the last Pakistan home series. All these channels + DD -National available on DISH TV & ZING DIGITAL. So why are you worrying Ani bro ?

Bro, You are only looking from Cricket perspective. Star Sports network have other sporting events like Barclays Premier League, Spanish League, Formula One, Wimbledon etc.. which is widely watched in India

Anirudha Das said:
For what ? :huh

I mean to say with all cricketing action also available on Doordarshan. Why are you worrying about star sports absence from dish network ?

Bishnu15 said:
I mean to say with all cricketing action also available on Doordarshan. Why are you worrying about star sports absence from dish network ?

:no I am not worrying of anything in fact other DTH users gets angry on me when I criticize STAR SPORTS as I am already said in earlier posts dishtv needs to show mirror to STAR SPORTS and it will happen only when they remove rest of the STAR SPORTS channels from the platform. So again I am happy with dishtv :k

so finally some official news is out about star sports 2 and HD channels on d...

Anirudha Das said:
:hello Dear all these channels are available separately in ala carte only @ Rs. 25 PM from last 2 years and dishtv is not worried for anything :k

Bro i m talking abt ss hd1 n sshd2 and ss2 and not ss1ss3ss4 .....

Bishnu15 said:
Cricket is the major sports of India and no one can deny it.

No one can also deny the amount of scams that happened in one sport :lol :s

Srajal Ag said:
Bro i m talking abt ss hd1 n sshd2 and ss2 and not ss1ss3ss4 .....

But take a scenario of HD Royale Pack users they're paying Rs. 599 PM for the pack are they ready to pay Rs. 184 or Rs. 200 or Rs. 300 extra for only 2 HD channel ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock