so finally some official news is out about star sports 2 and HD channels on dish tv

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 10,302
Rushil.D said:
I am sure if Dish TV stopped their ICP Then All Star Sports Problem Solved Immideatly

So STAR SPORTS needs to take the initiative instead of going to TDSAT if they talk openly with dishtv management everything will be sought out.

o star sports 2 dish tv

Now I don't care even if they ask 500 rupees per month for both HD channels or 100 rupess per month for Star sports 2, but all I want is dish tv subscribers have suffered enough now and both dish tv and star india together should slove this problem before India tour of Bangladesh or england at least :k

piinku1 said:
Dishtv can't provide icp without permission of the broadcaster.
Till now they were allowing dishtv.Now denied.

How you knows that from last 2 years ICP is there and dishtv never switch STAR SPORTS channel whenever STAR SPORTS shows India's ODI match only @ 2012 T20 WC and that years Champions League dishtv activate STAR CRICKET in ICP.

Anirudha Das said:
Now you support STAR SPORTS again. Thats reason we need a thread of STAR SPORTS Fan Club. I am not getting any logic on your comment.

Star sports acquired BCCI rights,laliga,serie a,badminton and ihf properties in 2012.
Do you think it is less?

piinku1 said:
Star sports acquired BCCI rights,laliga,serie a,badminton and ihf properties in 2012.
Do you think it is less?

Also Star Sports Having Such Big Events Rights Like World Cups t20 ,World Cup, Winter Olympics etc.. :k

Time has come that dishtv needs to show mirror to STAR SPORTS, dishtv needs to remove all STAR SPORTS from the platform itself, literally dishtv and STAR SPORTS not having a contract I am quite sure that STAR SPORTS will never sign until 2015 WC so having STAR SPORTS channels in the platform is illegal do the right thing remove the channels from the platform itself.

Every coin has 2 sides and every matter has 2 reason you guys supporting STAR SPORTS let me support dishtv and Hathway I have to see other things also, This is a open discussion forum if we don't have our view and if we can't express it then why we are here you can ignore me but I will say because we respect freedom of speech if someone has view on DD that DD is a crap then its a crap if its not for me then i will oppose simple thing is that we're friends and we're supporting different parties nothing else.

Why dishtv not accepting it ....put these 3chs as ala charte with price given by starsports ....now let the customer decide they want or not .....why is dishtv worried???? Starsports is not asking dishtv for money ,they r asking customers for money through dishtv ....let the customer decide they want at such situation or not...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock