Software got updated automatically while watching TV

• Thread starter Thread starter itzdeepika
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 5,017
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I must say...

I was a frequent visitor of the forum, but today only I created an account when I had an issue. After such a warm welcome & good friends to help, I regret a little now. I must have joined earlier...

itzdeepika said:
One thing I must say...

I was a frequent visitor of the forum, but today only I created an account when I had an issue. After such a warm welcome & good friends to help, I regret a little now. I must have joined earlier...

yup ;);)

Sadiq said:
First of all Welcome Deepika to DDF Family..

You posted in the right section only. What is your set top box model? Recently my 2244 RF box got updated to the download ID 25. It seems your box is also getting updated to 25.

Is there any option to revert it back to old one? After update it's not working... Always re-booting when booting reaches 57%.

itzdeepika said:
One thing I must say...

better late than never :shy

Enjoy ur stay here on ddf, and welcome once again :hs

itzdeepika said:
Is there any option to revert it back to old one? After update it's not working... Always re-booting when booting reaches 57%.

very sorry to say sister once updated & cannot be revert to old version & some experts will confirm

Vicky said:
very sorry to say sister once updated & cannot be revert to old version & some experts will confirm

Oh! I contacted the Customer Care & registered a complaint. But, usually it takes long time for the technician to reach here! So I think there isn't any option until the technician is here :(

Always some issues are happening with this STB, I had requested them to change it many times... Every time, they come and update the software.

This time the software got updated automatically, before they come :(

itzdeepika said:
Oh! I contacted the Customer Care & registered a complaint. But, usually it takes long time for the technician to reach here! So I think there isn't any option until the technician is here :(

deepika sister i think u use version 25

please check this thread & software is available version 25 i think both are same

Videocon D2H HD Box Softwares

please contact nodal officer & they will resolve ur complaint on top priority basis

nodal officers details:

Contact person: Sibil Mathai
Address:B.B.C.L., 39/6481,C,1st Floor, South Point building, Ravipuram, Ernakulam , Cochin.-682015

Kerala
Cochin 682015
Phone No. : 0484 - 6575757
Email :[email protected]

DTH - direct to Home - Videocon d2h satellite TV - DTH Services by Videocon d2h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom