Software update for HD-6666-Rf for recording?

• Thread starter Thread starter videocond2h
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 10,108

videocond2h

Reaction score
Hi,

I had got a D2H connection couple of days back and the technician promised me that this model supports recording.

When I called the customer care to pay RS 100 for activating recording, they informed me that it's not supported yet. Why is Videocon not clearly mentioning that this model doesn't support recording yet.

Does anyone know when the software update would be available?

Bro welcome to ddf:luv:luv:tup:tup:hs:hs

&

May be recording features not activate for ur connection,

Write the email to nodal officer's,they will register the complaint,

I think it's new model stb so,technician only install :-/

videocond2h said:
Hi,

I had got a D2H connection couple of days back and the technician promised me that this model supports recording.

When I called the customer care to pay RS 100 for activating recording, they informed me that it's not supported yet. Why is Videocon not clearly mentioning that this model doesn't support recording yet.

Does anyone know when the software update would be available?
Welcome bro..

You ask them to replace the box. Tell them you wanted the connection with recording enablement.

It's their fault giving incorrect box.

Bro, few days back d2h updated new software version enables recording for 6666 RF. So call CC and ask them for the OTA update...

Saj 007 said:
Bro, few days back d2h updated new software version enables recording for 6666 RF. So call CC and ask them for the OTA update...

Hi Saj what is the latest software version on the box? For me it shows E.08 on Feb 18th.

The software download says aborted. Any idea how to force update?

Sadiq said:
Welcome bro..

You ask them to replace the box. Tell them you wanted the connection with recording enablement.

It's their fault giving incorrect box.

Hi, the box supports DVR recording but the firmware doesn't support it yet. The customer care never picks up the call :(

videocond2h said:
Hi, the box supports DVR recording but the firmware doesn't support it yet. The customer care never picks up the call :(
Yeah I know bro. If they can't update software, they have to replace..

So anybody having updated firmware so that I can manually update my 6666rf...Its so furstrating that they are not responding to my none of my emails to replace the STB.

Back
Top Bottom