Videocon d2h new model HD-6666-RF

HD-6666RF Latest Software Oct 2016
Software Version : e13
Driver Version :02.02.b0(Sep 28 2016)

Sound Quality Increased a Lot and Sound Level Also Incresed.No Low Sound Now
Recording Facility Avaiable (PVR) To activate Contact Customer Care
Picture Quality Increased A Bit
No Lag Nice UI interface

is the UI new ? Can you please put some SS for the new UI ?

What additional options are available with the updated software ?

yogeshmeher01 said:
:angry I think in this box recording feature isn't available. Though it has a usb port I think It's of No use... Whenever I connect PD to the STB, Nothing happens. There's no popup like to format the pd! Today only I got this box activated. I questioned customer care also but still waiting for their reply?!! :dodgy

How u got the update...wt is d procedure... Do I need to connect the pendrive for software update...

rahulboy786 said:
HD-6666RF Latest Software Oct 2016
Software Version : e13
Driver Version :02.02.b0(Sep 28 2016)

Sound Quality Increased a Lot and Sound Level Also Incresed.No Low Sound Now
Recording Facility Avaiable (PVR) To activate Contact Customer Care
Picture Quality Increased A Bit
No Lag Nice UI interface

How to get the update?

Hi guys,

Can someone help me in how to get the [font=arial, sans-serif]Satellite[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] management code for D2H HD6666 new setup box? i have tried 0000 and also 1234 it does not work. If i do a factory reset will that reset the [size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Satellite[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] management code? please let me know, anyways i am based in Malaysia and i am using it here.[/font][/font][/size]

chitaliyavipul said:
Card number - 2.4.8.10 digits

Hi Brother,

Thank you for the reply, i have even tried that combination yesterday its still saying invalid code.. that is why i posted here hmm is there any way to reset the code? is it by performing factory reset on the HD6666 setup box?

lukemorgan81 said:
Hi Brother,

Thank you for the reply, i have even tried that combination yesterday its still saying invalid code.. that is why i posted here hmm is there any way to reset the code? is it by performing factory reset on the HD6666 setup box?

Card's number 4th 6th 8th 10th.
Try this combination.
Earlier he missed 6th.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock