Software update for HD-6666-Rf for recording?

• Thread starter Thread starter videocond2h
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 10,108
This is plain cheating by D2H customer care. If firmware doesn't support recording, they should have told that upfront.'

It's been more than 2 months since I got my connection and I am not able to use the most important feature I bought this set top box for

My RF Remote for Videocon d2h HD-6666 RF battery was getting discharged with in a week time. When I contacted customer care , they have informed me that I can use my phone with infrared blaster (Redmi 3s prime) to operate the stb or I can purchase and operate through a Bluetooth dongle.

But their service person visited and confirmed that this model with the customer ID can record, however it cannot support Bluetooth dongle for which stb is to be replaced. Further he offered replacement of RF Remote with IR Universal remote and it is operating excellently.
Later I have found Videocon d2h infrared remote (Android app )is unable to control its Set top box but Anymote or IR Plus Android apps are able to function with limited functions. Further I have programmed / made to learn all signals to ZaZa remote app with OTG IR device.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Mr. Reddy!

Back
Top Bottom