Videocon d2h new model HD-6666-RF

:( Today I called d2h customer care to ask when the recording feature will be available, but they had no answer about this. I spoke to three different level persons but none of them could answer. :wall D2h actually betrayed by giving fake info on the website that the box has recording feature.
I have also sent an email to Nodal officer but still waiting for a reply.

yogeshmeher01 said:
:( Today I called d2h customer care to ask when the recording feature will be available, but they had no answer about this. I spoke to three different level persons but none of them could answer. :wall D2h actually betrayed by giving fake info on the website that the box has recording feature.
I have also sent an email to Nodal officer but still waiting for a reply.
Recording feature will be made available in upcoming updates.

Today I received 6666-RF stb on upgrading my old SD box. But I received a normal remote. 6666-RF comes with RF remote or not????

Also will this box get the features of upcomming "smart HD" box ( internet via set top box, wifi etc)

sivavs said:
Today I received 6666-RF stb on upgrading my old SD box. But I received a normal remote. 6666-RF comes with RF remote or not????

Don't know bro , but this box work with both IR & RF remotes ...:tup

sivavs said:
Also will this box get the features of upcomming "smart HD" box ( internet via set top box, wifi etc)

In future they may enable internet & other smart functions...:)

In recording function does it have option for Time Based Recording which was available in earlier stb and PVR but is not available in the 4K UHD STB where recording is now available after recent software update

This has similar UI to 4K STB so maybe also time based recording feature not available

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock