Software Update for Tatasky HD+ box

SS:-

b0mLZ7P.jpg

zLLBvoM.jpg

s5AYSnh.jpg

WAbdLbC.jpg

rlCWu4v.jpg

There is a bug in 110 version that even if u select audio language to english by going to language settings and setting favorite audio lang to english still it relays multi langauge chs in hindi audio, even if u change language to english by pressing blue button then when u switch off power from mains , it again changes lang to hindi
May be they have rectified this in 111 version

dino29 said:
There is a bug in 110 version that even if u select audio language to english by going to language settings and setting favorite audio lang to english still it relays multi langauge chs in hindi audio, even if u change language to english by pressing blue button then when u switch off power from mains , it again changes lang to hindi

this is not a bug,when switch on your STB it will take the language preference from primary language settings from STB main language settings (most of the people set their mother tongue if is available).

i think they changed the HD logo to HD Dolby logo.is it right?

people said:
dino29 said:

this is not a bug,when switch on your STB it will take the language preference from primary language settings from STB main language settings (most of the people set their mother tongue if is available).

read what i wrote carefully, its is a bug. Even if select favourite audio language as english still chs come in hindi

If brodcasting is not in english it will switch to hindi.

I have experince it many times on pogo while watching chota bheem.

Don't misunderstand me, I have to forcefully watch pogo with my daughter.

i have selected primary language as hindi but still star movies comes with english :)

people said:
i have selected primary language as hindi but still star movies comes with english :)

Again u and saket r not understanding the issue and making absurd statements, read the issue carefully.

mr dino not understood

between

langauge setting

and pref sudio lang.

which is aceesiible by blue button

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock