Software Update for Tatasky HD+ box

Shubham or

Anybody plz share ur email id

I will send images of ss to upload here

I feel 60HZ showing on which Tvs which supports 60HZ & in rest all tv its showing normal settings. i think. still on my tv which have 111 version its showing normal settings. :)

Shubham said:
I feel 60HZ showing on which Tvs which supports 60HZ & in rest all tv its showing normal settings. i think. still on my tv which have 111 version its showing normal settings. :)

Mine too showing normal setting

These are the settings given by Mr. me_saket. Thanx To Him.

uhTVIsN.jpg

NEQPOrX.jpg

chinnupepsi4all you are right , this are the resolution which TV would support and not the STB.

As for me_saket question why would STB give these details , it might be just for informative purpose that the STB is able to detect the model of TV and what are the resolution the TV has .

I practically tested yesterday with latest software update for TS HD+ STB , and my TV did not show any 50Hz resolution listed. All the resolution were 60Hz and so forth . It means that my USA brought TV only supported 60Hz resolution and HD+ is still not working .

I checked with TS customer care technicians and they said the STB is updated with 60Hz , which is not true . They asked to setup a technician visit but i am sure that would be of no use.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock