Solid 6141 box relaunched as 6168

Rishithulyan

Reaction score
6141 I.T. box was one of the best FTA receivers available at the cheapest price. it was possible to load third party firmware (X33 or Xcruiser patches with auroroll) and get pwrvu,b*ss,t**dberg, cccam features enabled.

The price was only Rs.1100-1400 range (varying across the shops). In Solid website, it was being sold at Rs.1350.

Now the same box is relaunched by the company as Solid 6168 IT.Box.  No changes  noticed in the features listed in their webpage. Only price changed to Rs.1700.

This move from Solid company is similar to how they relaunched 6033 box in the name 6150, increasing the price alone; and not adding any improvement in features.

(6141 box batches from August 2016 came with locked firmware which prevented from loading and installing third party firmware. I think 6168 also will come with locked firmware)

4jrgvp.jpg
[/img]

so why they increased d price... if they didnt add any new features :skd

Solid 6168 supported xcrusier firmware
Support b*sskey pvukey Cccam and tendbergkey support

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock