Some channels show no sginal

kashif963

Reaction score
I am in uae and not able to get some channels like living foodz, and some kids channels like sonic, discovery kids, disney junior, nick junior, sony yay, marvel hq.

I searched online alot and found that most of these channels are on a particular tp for which it shows me no signal. Other all channels i am receiving on my dishtv nxt HD box.

pls. advise.

yes this tp is not available in middle east hence u wont get these channels

How do the TP's work, if satellite signal is coming shouldn't all TP's be received or do TP's each have their own signal beam

How do the TP's work, if satellite signal is coming shouldn't all TP's be received or do TP's each have their own signal beam

that tp is coming from other satellite not from nss6 thats y we wont get it

that tp is coming from other satellite not from nss6 thats y we wont get it
Many thanks for the info bro. I was confused and didn't know the reason. Anyhow now i am clear. So is there any option to get those channels as well like if i install a bigger dish. Currently i have 100cm dish antenna.

Also is it possible that dishtv might transfer those channels to other tp's which we get signal in middle east. Usually they do this or not?

Thanks

Many thanks for the info bro. I was confused and didn't know the reason. Anyhow now i am clear. So is there any option to get those channels as well like if i install a bigger dish. Currently i have 100cm dish antenna.

still wont be possible bro as for india these satellite are nearby but for us its far so we will loose nss6 channels and plus provided signals of that satellite is available over ME

Also is it possible that dishtv might transfer those channels to other tp's which we get signal in middle east. Usually they do this or not?

it wholly depends on dishtv we cant do anything on that.....

still wont be possible bro as for india these satellite are nearby but for us its far so we will loose nss6 channels and plus provided signals of that satellite is available over ME

it wholly depends on dishtv we cant do anything on that.....
Thanks for the info bro.

I think all the TPs are from the same satellite (NSS-6). It is just that it has poor footprint in Middle East so only few TPs work, many not. Increasing the size of the dish will surely help to get more TPs working.

NSS-6 is due to be replaced with SES-12 in coming days and people are saying that it will have better signals in Middle East than NSS-6 so you will have more TPs / Channels.

I think all the TPs are from the same satellite (NSS-6). It is just that it has poor footprint in Middle East so only few TPs work, many not. Increasing the size of the dish will surely help to get more TPs working.

not all channels available on dishtv beam through nss6 some channels are beamed from ses 8 as well so u wont get those channels even u increase the size of the dish.....channels beaming through nss6 are coming in middle east

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock