Some drawbacks in Tata Sky

Those channels with DD+ out put automatically tune to default language. Others use the preferred language selection.

For example - Fox life HD (no dd in this channel) you will get preferred language. But NGC , wild & history will automatically change to English.

1) All these channels having dd+ sound but only with its original English feed, so TS wants you to hear in it's original feed to enjoy dd+. So it changes back to default language everytime u switch these channels , even if u selected some other language as preferred language.
2) It's purely depend on broadcaster.. So ts nothing can do with it..
3) It's very easy to pair. There are some YouTube videos which guides step by step process.
And about additional universal button, as some button(like volume, on/off etc) serves dual purposes there must be one button to switch from one to other.

Chethubm said:
1) All these channels having dd+ sound but only with its original English feed, so TS wants you to hear in it's original feed to enjoy dd+. So it changes back to default language everytime u switch these channels , even if u selected some other language as preferred language.
3) It's very easy to pair. There are some YouTube videos which guides step by step process.
And about additional universal button, as some button(like volume, on/off etc) serves dual purposes there must be one button to switch from one to other.

Yes bro number 3 I sloved about remote.
But no 2 I dont agree with you. I am airtel user also. In airtel all the channels sound is almost equal and clear bro.

Chethubm said:

Yes bro number 3 I sloved about remote.
But no 2 I dont agree with you. I am airtel user also. In airtel all the channels sound is almost equal and clear bro.
And first one I have not dd audio system. I am hearing it in my tv.

Suman Bar said:
I found some drawbacks in tata sky HD. Please provide your views.
1. There is no option to select 2nd preferred language as audio feed in multilingual channels. When I select Bengali as default audio all the other multilingual channels including kids channel running with English audio feed as they have no Bengali feed.
Even when I select Bengali language as default audio History TV HD, NGC HD running in English though they have Bengali audio feed.

Thats a known issue which is irritating a lot of people including me:

When Will Tata Sky Fix HD Channels Favorite Audio Problem?

^^ Thats a mystery. Set top box should remember our preferred audio instead of forcing us to watch channels in some other language.

DTH Fan said:
^^ Thats a mystery. Set top box should remember our preferred audio instead of forcing us to watch channels in some other language.
Even bigger mystery is stb is forcing us to watch home ch every time after start up instead of last viewed ch [emoji35]

^^ Yeah but it happens in all DTH. I usually press Back button after power on STB to go to last watched channel. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock