Some drawbacks in Tata Sky

DTH Fan said:
Thats a known issue which is irritating a lot of people including me:

When Will Tata Sky Fix HD Channels Favorite Audio Problem?

I call them 4 times. Chat with four different person of tata sky chat section.
But they can not understand after so sony blah blah blah. They are arranging a service visit to my home. But I failed to understand them that it is not a mechanical problem.

Suman Bar said:
They are arranging a service visit to my home. But I failed to understand them that it is not a mechanical problem.

Maybe if you demonstrate the problem to The technician, he may understand and he can tell this to the higher officials

ABCDEFGH said:
Maybe if you demonstrate the problem to The technician, he may understand and he can tell this to the higher officials

He can see it in his tv also. So why they tray to send a installer? And the installer who came to installed in my house two days ago he can not even pair the remote. All if you bros of ddf help me to pair it. Again ddf members can understand this problem like you bro but they can't. Strange!!!!

Suman Bar said:
2. All the channels sound quality is not good and equal especially in regional channels.

Suman Bar i think some issue in ur stb/tv,compared to rdtv,sd & dish tv,tatasky pq & aq is awesome,i have checked with many channels:k

Vicky said:
Suman Bar i think some issue in ur stb/tv,compared to rdtv,sd & dish tv,tatasky pq & aq is awesome,i have checked with many channels:k

Vicky Bro I kno TS aq is much better than D2h,Reliance,Dish & Sun but He's also using Airtel & its aq is best as of now. So I think he is not able to adapt the Aq of TS as its little down compared to Airtel.

Don said:
Vicky Bro I kno TS aq is much better than D2h,Reliance,Dish & Sun but He's also using Airtel & its aq is best as of now. So I think he is not able to adapt the Aq of TS as its little down compared to Airtel.

Don bro,i don't try the adtv & d2h,that's why don't know:shy,but he told all the channels sound quality not good,may be it's stb issue only,

Suman bro,write the email to nodal officers,they will arrange the technican visit,hope very soon ur problem will resolve;)

I have chat with Tata Sky. They said there is no plan to re arrange of lcn according to genre and sub genre.

Today evening cc call me two times.
I was trying to understand them the previous problem. but in vain. they don't understand our problem. why they are not trying to understand bro?
:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Suman Bar said:
Today evening cc call me two times.
I was trying to understand them the previous problem. but in vain. they don't understand our problem. why they are not trying to understand bro?

Bro i don't know why cc not understand ur problem:(,for me ts cc & chat support awesome bro:shy

Suman Bar bro just write the email to nodal officers along with complaint no,hope nodal officers surely resolve ur issue:)

Nodal officers email id:[email protected]

Contact person:Sujit Mondal

Contact no:033-60001771

|Details of Nodal Officers

Vicky said:
Bro i don't know why cc not understand ur problem:(,for me ts cc & chat support awesome bro:shy

Suman Bar bro just write the email to nodal officers along with complaint no,hope nodal officers surely resolve ur issue:)

Nodal officers email id:[email protected]

Contact person:Sujit Mondal

Contact no:033-60001771

|Details of Nodal Officers

Thank u bro this is the last chance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock