Someone please explain me Dish TV's 2014 business policy.

Anirudha said:
And all above things need money, let them settle down with SES 8 MPEG 4 Technology first and will get more space to add channels.

ok...agree with you.
But as per previous discussions in the forum...Dish tv already has more space than any other DTH in India.
Improving the UI and setboxes has no connection with TP space.

Mohitpunjabi said:
Someone having knowledge of Dish TV's business policy of 2014, can explain what's happening behind the scene.
Dish from the start of 2014 is removing channels from their platform and adding them in alacarte basis.
They have even increased the charges of all the packs, so I doubt if Dish TV can increase customer base in India by keeping such an attitude.

So what's happening with Dish TV....why are they behaving so aggressively ?
Please provide with detailed answers.

Dear dish tv is not a small DTH company but dish tv is one of the largest DTH operator in Asia with millions of customers in middle east, Pakistan, Bangladesh and in some other country. Has dish tv had already opened their office in Singapore for their international customers which are dish TVs back bone without international customers dish tv would have already been shut down by this time. Now dish tv knew they get very less revenue from India and the international customers of dish tv are disthats only profit and income source currently. That's the reason dish tv is not afraid to increase its channels price bcuz they know their international customers will pay any amount for dish TVs channels and services they are getting. But I heard from one of my dish tv dealers that dish tv have some big plans before 2015 cricket world cup may be they will launch new stbs or some thing really unexpected from dish tv.

DishHD said:
Dear dish tv is not a small DTH company but dish tv is one of the largest DTH operator in Asia with millions of customers in middle east, Pakistan, Bangladesh and in some other country. Has dish tv had already opened their office in Singapore for their international customers which are dish TVs back bone without international customers dish tv would have already been shut down by this time. Now dish tv knew they get very less revenue from India and the international customers of dish tv are disthats only profit and income source currently. That's the reason dish tv is not afraid to increase its channels price bcuz they know their international customers will pay any amount for dish TVs channels and services they are getting. But I heard from one of my dish tv dealers that dish tv have some big plans before 2015 cricket world cup may be they will launch new stbs or some thing really unexpected from dish tv.
Fingers crossed bro...hope your words come true.
I am always with dish.:)
But sometimes they make us unhappy.:'(

Mohitpunjabi said:
ok...agree with you.
But as per previous discussions in the forum...Dish tv already has more space than any other DTH in India.
Improving the UI and setboxes has no connection with TP space.

They can improve UI and Setup Box they can assign companies like Cisco, Samsung for this duty but what is the priority of Indian Peoples - Max. Channels in low cost package or good UI and Setup Box, remember dishtv not having both.

Re: RE: Someone please explain me Dish TV's 2014 business policy.

Devesh said:
Dishtv should launch dvr with internal harddisk.

Am especting a Tivo stb from dish tv

Devesh said:
@sudheep

What is tivo stb

Tivo is the most advanced dvr ever awailable in the world.u can record 6 progms at a time with 3000hrs rec capability.see this bro- http://www.tivo.com/

sudheep said:
Tivo is the most advanced dvr ever awailable in the world.u can record 6 progms at a time with 3000hrs rec capability.see this bro- http://www.tivo.com/
American dth company Dish uses this type of dvr and he sell it with name of hooper.

USA's dth gaint Directv gives tivo as brand name Directivo.. http://www.directv.com/technology/tivo_receiver

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock