1) Bangladesh Vs southafrica - in progress
2) Pakistan Vs Srilanka - in progress
3) Zim Vs westindies - going to start
4) Ashes - going to start
5) Zim Vs Southafrica -in December
6) Ind Vs south Africa in January
7) Australia Vs Southafrica - in Feb/march
BBL

Better sony follows sky rebranding for channels.mostly we are capable of sd so hope all teleacasted in both sd and hd.highlights were are also not telecasted properly.in my view 2 channels allocated for cricket is essential

The policy of dedicating a particular channel to a particular sports is stupid. They should use all their channels for live broadcasting every sports possible. The priority should be cricket, as it's the most followed sport in India, then football, then tennis and so on.

Personally I don't like Hindi commentary! Never ever watched any match with Hindi commentary unless English wasn't available (very very rare though) or irritating A Chopra comes for English commentary!

Personally I don't like Hindi commentary! Never ever watched any match with Hindi commentary unless English wasn't available (very very rare though) or irritating A Chopra comes for English commentary!
This is due to lack of quality hindi commentators. When people like VVS Laxman do commentary in hindi, it's really irritating.
I remember when radio commentary was still popular and legendary commentators like Vineet Garg & Sanjay Banerjee made us glued to the radio. Even on Doordarshan Arun Lal and Maninder Singh mesmerised the viewers. The quality of hindi commentary nowadays is nowhere near to that golden era.

The hindi commentary team on most channels have commentators who don't naturally speak hindi. People like Sunil Gavaskar, VVS, Harsha Bhogle etc. have always been English commentators. Forcing them to speak hindi deteriorates the quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock