Sony BBC Earth SD & HD Gets License From MIB, To Launch In India w.e.f 6th March

RE: Sony BBC Earth SD & HD Gets License From MIB, To Launch In India Soon

SarfaRaZ said:
Early March May be :k

Expecting more than it, as per you said February month;) is month of................

May be before IPL

sagR said:
Expecting more than it, as per you said February month;) is month of................

Bro i said license on February n see they got n launch on Early April but i think they'll now launch soon :k

Sony Pictures Networks has confirmed that it has received regulatory approvals for the launch of Sony BBC Earth, in both SD and HD.

Sony BBC Earth is a premium factual entertainment channel that is a part of MSM-Worldwide Factual Media Private Limited – a joint venture between Sony Pictures Networks India and BBC Worldwide.

In a statement, the broadcaster said, “We are now gearing up for the launch of these channels and will announce a launch date soon.”

The channel will be available in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.

Sony BBC Earth gets nearer to launch in India | BizAsia Media | The UK's only Asian media news site

Great move to Have 4 languages even for HD Discovery, Nat Geographic should learn from Sony Pictures Network to add Multi Languages sply in country like India were not everyone understand Fluent English.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock