Sony BBC Earth SD & HD Gets License From MIB, To Launch In India w.e.f 6th March

RE: Sony BBC Earth SD & HD Gets License From MIB, To Launch In India Soon

Broadcaster Sony Pictures Networks India today said it has received the regulatory approvals to launch the factual entertainment channel Sony BBC Earth.

"We have received regulatory approvals for the launch of Sony BBC Earth, in both SD and HD. We are now gearing up for the launch of these channels and will announce date soon," the company said in a statement.

Earlier, Sony Pictures Networks India Chief Executive Officer N P Singh had said the company is planning to launch the channel in April after getting the licenses.

Sony BBC Earth gets regulatory approval | Business Standard News

As per news this channel may launch on the same day when they've announced the launch of their channel in India with JV Sony n BBC way back In 2015 April 22 i.e On Earth Day :k

So in Simple Word Channel may launch on Same date i.e April 22 2017 on Earth Day :tup:)

Sony Pictures Networks India has announced that it has received necessary regulatory approvals for a soon-to-be-launched factual entertainment channel, Sony BBC Earth. It is part of MSM-Worldwide Factual Media Private Limited (MSMW), a joint venture between Sony Pictures Networks India and BBC Worldwide.

The channel will be launched in both standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) variants. It will be available in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.

The channel was initially announced on Earth Day (April 22, 2015) by SPN (then Multi Screen Media) MSM and BBC as an intention to form a strategic partnership to launch BBC Earth.

Sony BBC Earth gets regulatory approval | Best Media Info, News and Analysis on Indian Advertising, Marketing and Media Industry.

Good to see 4 audio feeds:)

sagR said:
Good to see 4 audio feeds:)

Yes its good as from launch we'll get 4 language Audio feeds .. English,Hindi,Tamil,Telugu :)

We need :hd content in Hindi feed. Hope, it will happen. D :hd World & AP :hd World Hindi feed still on my dream.

But This channel will have 4 feeds on Both SD n HD as well :k

SarfaRaZ said:
But This channel will have 4 feeds on Both SD n HD as well :k

If it will happen, then no problem. Good news for me. Hope, some awesome programs will be air.

D. J. Das. said:
We need :hd content in Hindi feed. Hope, it will happen. D :hd World & AP :hd World Hindi feed still on my dream.

Yes bro both channels hasn't hindi audio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock