"Sony ESPN HD" will be Added in ADTV.(Dates not get)

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 10,601
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread should be close now....otherwise Every user will come with the same heading *** HD will be added in Airtel(dates not confirmed yet)..
but that doesn't mean I am not paying proper respect to Sr. member of this forum who himself is a source. but the rule must be same 4 all..every news must have a proper source for the authenticity of that news and sadly this news doesnot have this.
thanks!!

But I think we should wait for sometime :shy

where is deep.s , where ate y get this news. please response. otherwise we all member will think it is a false news.pleasr give your source.

This is partiality with rest of the members whom added the news of New channels without source & dates..:huh :huh
Admin/Mods are keep silencing on their Rules..:angry

Yea....Exactly I am saying the same thing....you make rule at firsdt then your broke the rule...thats not fair. rules and regulaton must be same for all ...there should be no partiality among members.

Make ur Voice against these partiality things members..:hello

Making fool of others members by closing their threads whom were without no source..:huh :huh

Avoid partiality, or else allow us to post such predictional news also... there dont come with questions like where is source and all.... making fool of other forum members...

Harry.S said:
This is partiality with rest of the members whom added the news of New channels without source & dates..:huh :huh
Admin/Mods are keep silencing on their Rules..:angry

satish chirang said:
Where your rules gone now?? Where your quote ,come with "proper source" gone now??

Optimus_Prime said:
Yea....Exactly I am saying the same thing....you make rule at firsdt then your broke the rule...thats not fair. rules and regulaton must be same for all ...there should be no partiality among members.

Harry.S said:
Make ur Voice against these partiality things members..:hello

Making fool of others members by closing their threads whom were without no source..:huh :huh

Deeps Bro Proved his credibility by providing many correct news in the past and you can see that if you or any more members can do that, we will also allow their threads without source and there are few more members who proved their credibility and we are allowing their threads.

below the Few of News Shared by Deep.S Bro and It Got Correct till Now I can't share all :- :no

11 New Channels will be Added in RDTV i.e 21st March.

Link Removed

"Star Gold HD" LCN will be Changed in RDTV.

"Play In ACTIVE" Channel Launching i.e 7th March.

"Magic Bricks Now" Coming Soon on TataSky.

"Ahsas TV" Coming Soon on Tata Sky & ADTV.

"Raj Musix Kannada" will be Added Shortly in Dish TV.

"Comedy Central HD" Launching in Dish TV.

"News 7 Premeya" will be Added in ADTV

satish chirang said:
Avoid partiality, or else allow us to post such predictional news also... there dont raise your seniority to close that thread..

Copy Paste or Rubbish threads not allowed here :no :no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock