"Sony ESPN HD" will be Added in ADTV.(Dates not get)

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 10,616
Status
Not open for further replies.
AxOm said:
What nonsense??? Everyone knows that ADTV will add Sony ESPN HD before IPL..
And there's no need to make Thread.. like this.. If the date is not confirmed...

Exactly. not only ESPN HD, airtel will add all the pending HD's but its a time taking process...may be they will take one year to add all those....but definitely will add them.

AxOm said:
And there's no need to make Thread.. like this.. If the date is not confirmed...

Absolutely right bro..:tup

Sadiq bro u r still on hold to closd this thread till no source addition.. This is partiality..:huh :huh

Harry.S said:
Sadiq bro u r still on hold to closd this thread till no source addition.. This is partiality..:huh :huh
i already told you to stop it,
But you are not listening,
Can you prove your statement via PM ?
One more reply here & your ID will be banned.

Harry.S said:

I replied to the people talking about partiality. Come with data. Don't just say. Consider the facts I mentioned before bringing the data.

Those who crictising team members pls read post #47 afterthat also u stand on ur decision means sorry i think u guys unable to understand English ..

This.. Thread is going on wrong direction...
Please close this thread...

AxOm said:
This.. Thread is going on wrong direction...
Please close this thread...

I already replied saying I am waiting for Deep bro to come online and clarify. Later we will take decision.

By the way in your earlier post, you said this thread is not required since date is unknown and it is well known that channels will be added. You can't expect all details at the same time. If we all know that the channels will be added anyway, then no need of any thread at all. Threads are created to let the customers of DTH and members of forum to know the details in advance. "Sharing is caring" bro..

AxOm said:

What is nonsense in this,the person who has created this thread already has said in #1 post that if anyone is not satisfied then they can close the thread,but it is the mods who are not closing it because they have spent more time on this forum than any of us,so they know whether a person is guessing or is he having some proper source to prove his news
Everyone chill and wait for some days he will surely come up with the dates and if he doesn't get the dates he himself would ask mods to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock