"Sony ESPN HD" will be Added in ADTV.(Dates not get)

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 10,602
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i new to this forum on that time i do that.. aftr knowing rules i m not repeating such things..

It is obvious that the channel will be add in ADTV before IPL. It can predict any member here but the question is about addition date.
I can say this confidently that this channel can be added in ADTV.
If you have any information about addition date than post here o/w don't predict.
(Its my opinion guys nothing personal) :)

after getting tp s from SES-9 all pending HD channels will be added but that doesn't make any sense we start sharing the news That K TV HD will be added or TLC hd will be added (dates not confirmed)...or blah blah....

mridul_n said:
It is obvious that the channel will be add in ADTV before IPL. It can predict any member here but the question is about addition date.
I can say this confidently that this channel can be added in ADTV.
If you have any information about addition date than post here o/w don't predict.
(Its my opinion guys nothing personal) :)
Yes bro I'm also very sure d2h will also add Sony ESPN HD before start of ipl but I didn't created any thread that "Sony ESPN HD will be added in d2h".(dates not confirmed)
Sorry for going off topic

I am not attacking anyone personally but Guys Deep Bro is the person who has always given perfect news 99% of the time,whether it was about removal of Discovery channels in Tata Sky,addition of History TV HD and Zee Cafe HD in Tata Sky,or about additions in RDTV
If anyone of you can provide a news without a proper source first time that thread will not be immediately closed(like few days back a thread was created in Tata SKy about Romedy Now HD which was open for 6 to 7 days but turned out to be false),so the next time that person will post any news Mods will close that thread immediately
But Deep Bro hasn't been wrong anytime about his news,so he can be trusted this time also
Guesses can be true 1 or 2 times only not more than that but @Deep Bro's news has been true everytime,he has proved his credibility many number of times
But still as he hasn't given a proper time frame,I would request Mods to close this thread for present and they can open it when @Deep bro provides proper dates :k :k

Agree with you Kumarvishwas bro and no doubt about Deep bros information.
But if it comes to another channel than its ok, but its about SONY ESPN HD, each dth operators wants to add in our platform because of cricket because of IPL,
and everyone know IPL will start 9th of april so everyone easily predict that channel will be add.

I am asking Deep bro to let us know if he is having any date or not. If he is posting a date, we will keep the thread open. If he don't have any date, we will close thread temporarily. Once he got the date and informed team, we will reopen the thread.

But, when comes to the discussion about the threads with no external source, it is all depending on the past threads of the member. Many times explained this to all. If a person is posting no proper source threads and they are becoming false continuously, we will not allow such threads from that person anytime.

Whoever talking about partiality, can you show the thread details where we showed partiality by closing the thread? We can analyse the history of the member's threads and come to a conclusion. If the mistake is at the team side, we will correct it.

Harry.S said:
Make ur Voice against these partiality things members..:hello

Making fool of others members by closing their threads whom were without no source..:huh :huh
only one line,
Don't repeat it again.

What nonsense??? Everyone knows that ADTV will add Sony ESPN HD before IPL..
And there's no need to make Thread.. like this.. If the date is not confirmed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock