"Sony ESPN HD" will be Added in ADTV.(Dates not get)

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 10,633
Status
Not open for further replies.
mithu said:
i want to know deep.s alive or not.why he is not responsing??

Hold ur tongue plz .. All members having tongue to speak like this but forum rules stop me to gave strong reply to u for ur above post :damn .. Btw i am suprise still u continue as a member here for that u must say thanks to team members :tup:) .. Dont compel me to break the forum rules here after :angry:damn:shutoff ..

Guys please stop criticising others, this is not healthy for our forum. Please maintain professionalism.

So far mods are doing well. They will know to take correct action.

Anyway because of an open thread nothing going to be wrong and no one going to lose anything.

ok, pls... enough !!

Pls stick to the thread topic. :k

we know what we are doing.... :c

Hi.

I am Requesting u brothers pls don't Fight /Argument here because of my thread.

If U don't like to believe in this Thread then i request u Shawl bro...for close it. :)

Deep.S said:
Hi.

I am Requesting u brothers pls don't Fight /Argument here because of my thread.

If U don't like to believe in this Thread then i request u Shawl bro...for close it. :)

because these days i am not getting any correctly dates for addition of this channel due to my friend health is not well.

Deep bro any info about addition of NGC WILD HD or any other HD channel?

kumarvishwas said:
What is nonsense in this,the person who has created this thread already has said in #1 post that if anyone is not satisfied then they can close the thread,but it is the mods who are not closing it because they have spent more time on this forum than any of us,so they know whether a person is guessing or is he having some proper source to prove his news
Everyone chill and wait for some days he will surely come up with the dates and if he doesn't get the dates he himself would ask mods to close this thread
Bro don't fight with with me.. I just shared my personal view on this thread..

So Sony ESPN HD will be Added in ADTV!! :hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock