Breaking Sony Issues Disconnection Notice To Tata Sky

when is the supreme court judgement expected and will it be in TRAIs favour?
Bro l think the verdict will come by 11th September as the honourable court has fixed the date for star India petition.

Clarification:

No Broadcaster Asking For RIO They Want The DPOs To Take On Bouquet Only!

Airtel, Dish TV & Videocon Saying Bandwidth Issue! & Waiting For TRAI Tariff Order To Be Implement!

Star Definitely Don't Want TRAI Order To Get Implemented As They Feel They Are Providing Premium Contents Throughout Almost All Channels!

If TRAI Order Get Implement Means DTH Operators May Be Forced Into Giving All SD & HD Channel In Below Rs.500 (If The Deals Made For Bouquet)

In Current Price Scenario All Top 4 DPOs Will Add All Available Channels From Broadcaster Side!

Awaits Some More Details From My Source!

If this tariff order will get implemented. All.of them can,t loot money from us.

If trai loss the case in supreme court we all need to rethink about using tatasky dth. Personally i will change tatasky if they win the case in supreme court. Because they don,t thinking about customers likes...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock