DTH updates Tata Sky Issues Disconnection Notice To 26 channels w.e.f. 16th November

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 17,428
I am talking about North East Live which I think is a music channel. You are talking about News Live.
No bro, I am talking about same channel which you are talking. Before the channel launch they are playing music. But, after launch the channel become"news" channel.

Is there a possibility that since Insat 4A might stop functioning by next year leaving TataSky with just the 12 transponders of Gsat 10 instead of the current 24 of both combined that they may face space crunch again and that is the reason they are getting rid of channels with low viewership by not renewing contract with the parent companies? Or do they have a backup plan with ISRO for more transponder capacity in the likely event that Insat 4A may be decommissioned? since its planned life ended last year and 2 years grace period would end next year.

Is there a possibility that since Insat 4A might stop functioning by next year leaving TataSky with just the 12 transponders of Gsat 10 instead of the current 24 of both combined that they may face space crunch again and that is the reason they are getting rid of channels with low viewership by not renewing contract with the parent companies? Or do they have a backup plan with ISRO for more transponder capacity in the likely event that Insat 4A may be decommissioned? since its planned life ended last year and 2 years grace period would end next year.
Insat 4a replacement launching by may 2019

Read more here INSAT 4A and INSAT 4CR replacement coming soon

Mastiii is an important channel. If Tata Sky removes it, then it'll be bad.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock