Breaking Sony Issues Disconnection Notice To Tata Sky

I don't know why people allowed themselves to get looted by Tata Sky. All of them know that Tata Sky is looting and still prefers it, may be they also wants to show their status by having premium Dth "Tata Sky".

Now a days all channels issuing notice to Tata sky why this happens Tata sky running on loss

Squeezing customers with highest price of monthly packs in DTH market in name of premier service,now multiple problems with Sony & Zee and future lauch of Jio fiber,I think tough time for Tatasky started may it is beginning of end for Tatasky unless they merge with Airtel DTH

Squeezing customers with highest price of monthly packs in DTH market in name of premier service,now multiple problems with Sony & Zee and future lauch of Jio fiber,I think tough time for Tatasky started may it is beginning of end for Tatasky unless they merge with Airtel DTH
Bro trust me dishtv would face much worse time than tatasky even after tariff implementation.

If TS is looting, which DTH is not looting? :huh: A straight and simple question.

Sony has Tata Sky in complete office:hehe:

I don't know why people allowed themselves to get looted by Tata Sky. All of them know that Tata Sky is looting and still prefers it, may be they also wants to show their status by having premium Dth "Tata Sky".
If you use once Tata sky then you can understand their quality of service and level of picture quality.

If you use once Tata sky then you can understand their quality of service and level of picture quality.
Picture clarity. Lol. Let's not deviate boss. Tata Sky is just another dth like airtel. There's nothing special. They have their own cons which cannot be compromised.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock