Sony KIX Launched By MSM

• Thread starter Thread starter JitendraKumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 126
  • Views Views: Views 31,153
RE: Sony Kix to launch on 8th April & Will be available to all DTH's

All those who want to watch the Tamil feed of the upcoming IPL tournament can now sit back and relax. Multi Screen Media has announced the launch of of a new sports channel Sony Kix. The channel will airing the Tamil feed of the match throughout the tournament that kick-starts on April 8th. Viewers can also opt for Telugu commentary. It is said that after the cricket tourney, the channel will continue to have football and fight tournaments as well. IPL will now be available in five languages- English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil and Telugu.

Tamil feed of IPL on Sony Kix - The Times of India

RE: Sony Kix to launch on 8th April & Will be available to all DTH's

MSM launches Sony Kix sports channel in Telugu, Tamil

Sony Pictures Television-backed television network in India, Multi-Screen Media (MSM), on Monday launched Sony Kix, its second foray in sports telecast after Sony Six, which will broadcast Telugu and Tamil sports feed.
As part of its line-up, Sony Kix channels will begin the local language telecast with live Telugu and Tamil commentary with Pepsi IPL T20 cricket league from April 8, followed by Ultimate Fighting Championship, Australian Open Tennis, National Football League, Rugby World Cup 2015 and other Sony’s sports properties.

“We have come up with the local language strategy to further expand sports viewership in the country. Though the advertisements on Sony Kix will not be in the local languages, we will see how the market evolves before broadcasting ads in Telugu and Tamil, besides adding new languages like Marathi in few years from now,” Prasana Krishnan, business head, Sony Six and Sony Kix, told mediapersons here.

Production activities for Sony Kix will be executed from MSM’s central studios in Mumbai. The network has identified former Indian cricketers Venugopala Rao, Venkatapati Raju, MSK Prasad, and C Venkatesh and Sudhir Mahavadi for the Telugu commentators panel.
Krishnan said as part of their IPL Fan Parks, an initiative to give a stadium-like experience to cricket fans, Sony has identified 15 cities across the country, including Guntur in Andhra Pradesh and Warangal in Telangana, where it will live telecast on giant screens IPL matches on every weekends.

According to him, Hyderabad is the third biggest market for cricket in India, after Mumbai and Kolkata, with a 25 per cent higher viewership than the national average.

Sony is expecting to rake in Rs 950 crore from this IPL season on the back of 15 per cent higher advertising spot rates than last year, he said, adding the channel network had witnessed 200 million viewership for the last IPL season.

Business Standard

so, KIX launched officially :ohya
I think we shud see it by tomorrow or by 9th morning. :sp

Re: RE: Sony KIX Launched By MSM

shawl_who said:
9th morning or 8th Morning :shy :P

shawl_who said:

:no:no bhai its 8th April Morning :k

Sanjeev said:
9th morning or 8th Morning :shy :P

oh yes, I forgot opening ceremony is today only, and matches start on 8th.

So gud chance by 8th morning. ;)

@Shawl Bhai ...I think ADTV will add this channel Today :k wait for 1 more Hour. ..or else Tatasky can also add this channel on morning :sp

shawl_who said:

bhai aapne ek tarike se sahi hi kaha tha

today is 7th n u wrote by tomorrow or by 9th morning

so in a way u said right only

today is 7th tomorrow is 8th n the day after tomorrow is 9th

may be.. but 1st match between KKR vs MI is on 8th evening, so by 8th morning, I m expecting :u

Back
Top Bottom