Sony owes apology to Indian fans for the terrible coverage of Tokyo Olympics

Not all. 20 feeds of popular events.
Also, who decides popularity, e.g Brazil vs CIV football match never made it on stream or TV, also Rugby Doesn't stream, Handball doesn't count for sony, Also at a time 20 feeds are difficult to find, where you can see that many events are going live, SonyLIV Feeds are filled with ads and promotion.

We expect a Gold Medal in every sport where India competes. But if the Broadcaster themselves does not show the initiative to promote and showcase maximum sports to the people and youth. How can we expect Gold in every event, If the exposure itself is faulty?
Indian athletes are competing in many disciplines of Olympics other than the common or popular ones like fencing, rowing, sailing, judo and equestrian. I was very eager and excited to watch our athletes in these uncommon sports. Expecting a medal is good but watching and supporting is even better. But Sony did not focus on these events.
The games so far were pretty monotonous for me. I am just watching the usual on Sony. There is no variety in Sports. I am a very big fan of Athletics. Praying to God, Sony doesn't ruin it for me.
Also, why can't Sony show 5 sports on 5 channels? Sony Six, Ten3, Ten 4 broadcast the same sports in different languages. Just for this one event can't they merge all audio feeds in each channel. Give a Disclaimer or a Scroll of various Audio Feeds for the audience to decide. Why can't they use the brains logically when it is required. Example Mary Kom match plus other Boxing Matches were simulcast on 3 channels, which could have been used for 2 more sports.
As a closing note, the Sports Extra is not good, It should be brief. One Sport per channel plus all audio feeds. Sony Sports should enlighten the people and the new generations with better coverage.

We expect a Gold Medal in every sport where India competes. But if the Broadcaster themselves does not show the initiative to promote and showcase maximum sports to the people and youth. How can we expect Gold in every event, If the exposure itself is faulty?
Indian athletes are competing in many disciplines of Olympics other than the common or popular ones like fencing, rowing, sailing, judo and equestrian. I was very eager and excited to watch our athletes in these uncommon sports. Expecting a medal is good but watching and supporting is even better. But Sony did not focus on these events.
The games so far were pretty monotonous for me. I am just watching the usual on Sony. There is no variety in Sports. I am a very big fan of Athletics. Praying to God, Sony doesn't ruin it for me.
Also, why can't Sony show 5 sports on 5 channels? Sony Six, Ten3, Ten 4 broadcast the same sports in different languages. Just for this one event can't they merge all audio feeds in each channel. Give a Disclaimer or a Scroll of various Audio Feeds for the audience to decide. Why can't they use the brains logically when it is required. Example Mary Kom match plus other Boxing Matches were simulcast on 3 channels, which could have been used for 2 more sports.
As a closing note, the Sports Extra is not good, It should be brief. One Sport per channel plus all audio feeds. Sony Sports should enlighten the people and the new generations with better coverage.
Why only one channel? Why not use Sony Pix, SET and Max too?

Air a compilation of events featuring Team India on flagship channel every evening or weekends atleast. Olympic is the biggest sporting event of the year. PIX use to air football matches when they one sports channels. And Max we know aired IPL, New Zealand and World Cup's matches.

Now they can't say we don't hv enough channels
With existing channels they are dng wht big thing. Eg. I have ten1 as part of my dpo pack
I thought atleast they'll air something on it
And see now showing highlights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock