• Views Views: Views 31,153
RE: Sony Kix to launch on 8th April & Will be available to all DTH's

Prateek Marwadi said:
so in this year only we might b having 10 hd channels

star sports - 1 2 3 4 - already launched

ten sports - 1 2 - 1 is there n 2 ll definitely b launched

sony - six n kix - kix might have hd version too

neo - both 2 channels ll b in hd by september 2015
Bro have tensort got license for hd channel? Also how do u know that neo will have 2 hd channels by Sept

condit said:
Bro have tensort got license for hd channel? Also how do u know that neo will have 2 hd channels by Sept

Bro read the updates here regularly :k
Ten has already said in an article that they are going rebrand all their channels by May month nd also planning to launch 2 new channels :k Also about Neo channels they also said that they are investing 200 crore nd Upgrading their 2 SD Channels To HD by September of this year :k:tup

SarfaRaZ said:
Ten has already said in an article that they are going rebrand all their channels by May month nd also planning to launch 2 new channels :k Also about Neo channels they also said that they are investing 200 crore nd Upgrading their 2 SD Channels To HD by September of this year :k:tup

Can you give us the link of that post?

SarfaRaZ said:

Which article on ten sports are you talking about? Can you share the link. The last article on rebranding ten was in October last year talking about sometime now. Has there been any other article recently? Neo is set for hd channels launch in Oct-Dec quarter. That's as per the indiantelevision.com article last week.

Yea you shud share the link as me too has not come across these updates

there was an article in this forum about ten rebranding thier channels and launching hd channel... I remember reading it ...dont know which section it was posted in.. its less than 2 month old iirc

Shadow said:
there was an article in this forum about ten rebranding thier channels and launching hd channel... I remember reading it ...dont know which section it was posted in.. its less than 2 month old iirc

Yes I'm also saying about the same article bro ...but don't know where its gone ...I'm not getting it :(:(

Yes bro I'm saying about the August+Oct one also :k
Thanks for the Link :tup:hs

So my guess is they will do the revamp only post ipl to get more mileage.

Back
Top Bottom