SONY Logo Changed

RE: SONY TV (Set India) New Logo & Theme

I must said that sony tv new logo n graphics design everything which are changed muchhhhhhh better than star plus new logo n design...

mgparmar18plus said:
I also Catch Below Logo In TKSS.
Very bad bro you created thread 40 min ago when Logo was not launched and NOW after 25 min modified.
:clap :clap

Bilkul shahi pakde Hain hike bro. But bro ss reply not allowed...

Aunp bro not only color but also channel full design changed.. New design is great...

Motasim corrected my mistake and my last hope is admin for his.
Sony TV music is awesome Yar.

Motasim111 said:
I must said that sony tv new logo n graphics design everything which are changed muchhhhhhh better than
You forgot Colors yukk yar too loud too many colors as I said earlier Sony is going to rock and my words come in reality see its rocking.

SOME SS FROM MY SIDE:-

HERE ARE SS OF SONY OLD LOGO:-

First of all some moments of old Logo:-

FUvB2Hc.jpg

AUlGbNW.jpg

MfG6JuF.jpg

JqD3U2T.jpg

Now the Moments of New LOGO ss Details:-

IMrS2U1.jpg

gAZ5bXN.jpg

LZt7ypb.jpg

gPuHTHR.jpg

j6yws7P.jpg

hike said:
Very bad bro you created thread 40 min ago when Logo was not launched and NOW after 25 min modified.
:clap :clap

Motasim111 said:
Bilkul shahi pakde Hain hike bro. But bro ss reply not allowed...

Bro This Post Is Posted After Logo Changed Around 11:00 pm

And At Thread Creation Time I Attech Pic From My Post Which Is Posted 25 Ago In Other Thread.
Only Copied Old Pic In This Thread.

Link Of That Thread (See My Last Two Post)
https://dreamdth.com/community/thre...-will-launch-new-logo-on-19th-november.86321/

And You Can Also Ask & Confirm With Nilu334 Bro Because He Was Online At That Time.

mgparmar18plus said:
Bro This Post Is Posted After Logo Changed Around 11:00 pm

And At Thread Creation Time I Attech Pic From My Post Which Is Posted 25 Ago In Other Thread.
Only Copied Old Pic In This Thread.

Link Of That Thread (See My Last Two Post)
https://dreamdth.com/community/thre...-will-launch-new-logo-on-19th-november.86321/

And You Can Also Ask & Confirm With Nilu334 Bro Because He Was Online At That Time.

Wait that Golden logo with yellow stripes are for decoration and logo was that old one. How can you assume that come-on man. And, secondly logo was not changed at 11:00 PM it was changed at 11:00:57 second.
In that thread you were talking about this and logo is completely different.
WMIgS68.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock