SONY Logo Changed

RE: SONY TV (Set India) New Logo & Theme

The font used for the HD tag spoils the whole logo..

It's very plain Jane..

Now Sony has best theme graphics among all the competitors (i.e. Star, Zee, Colors).
I like the theme music as well.

I am damn sure Zee will also change their theme.

tausifs said:
Now Sony has best theme graphics among all the competitors (i.e. Star, Zee, Colors).
I like the theme music as well.

I am damn sure Zee will also change their theme.

Hope that they will change it during zee rishtey awards 2016 :tup

Sony-21.11.16.jpg

There is big gap between the left edge and S :s

Sony Entertainment Television (SET), the Hindi based general entertainment television channel, has celebrated 21 years of business. For this occasion, the logo has been rebranded with new-fangled programming.

Two shows have been launched, namely ‘Peshwa Bajirao’ and the seventh season of the famous singing competition ‘Indian Idol’ will be introduced on December 24. It will be screened each Saturday- Sunday. The competition ‘Super Dancer’ will still be offered. ‘Indian Idol’ will have Sonu Nigam, Anu Malik and Farah Khan as judges. ‘Peshwa Bajirao’ is a series, a historical one which revolves around the life of Bajirao. He is a general from the Maratha Empire in India.

The channel will as usual screen its regular shows such as ‘C.I.D’, ‘Crime Patrol’, ‘Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman’, ‘Beyhad’, ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’, ‘Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi’ and ‘Ek Rishta Sajhedari Ka’.

Sony reveals new logo and launches new shows - NexTV News India and SAARC

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock