SONY Logo Changed

RE: SONY TV (Set India) New Logo & Theme

hike said:
Wait that Golden logo with yellow stripes are for decoration and logo was that old one. How can you assume that come-on man. And, secondly logo was not changed at 11:00 PM it was changed at 11:00:57 second.

First I Said Around 11:00 PM Not Fix At 11.

Second
Check The Decoration. It Has New Logo And A Pellets Which Are In New Ident Of Sony.

And Don't Feel Bad If You Post Was Not First Because After Me Shubhrock Was Second Poster And You At 3rd.

My & Shubhrock's Post Posted In Couple Of Second.

So Subhrock Also Posted Before Logo Changed?- As You Talk.

mgparmar18plus said:
Check The Decoration. It Has New Logo And A Pellets Which Are In New Ident Of Sony.
There is no new logo bro it's called decoration.
mgparmar18plus said:
And Don't Feel Bad If You Post Was Not First Because After Me Shubhrock Was Second Poster And You At 3rd.
And, you also know that I never feel bad for such things but, if you post like this I can't do anything.
mgparmar18plus said:
So Subhrock Also Posted Before Logo Changed?- As You Talk.
Here, I'm talking about you.
Today I don't want to mesh with anyone bcoz my favorite channel SONY has changed the Avtar after 21 Years.
Let admin & mod think on this.

hike said:
There is no new logo bro it's called decoration.
And, you also know that I never feel bad for such things but, if you post like this I can't do anything.
Here, I'm talking about you.
Today I don't want to mesh with anyone bcoz my favorite channel SONY has changed the Avtar after 21 Years.
Let admin & mod think on this.

Cool down bro

What Like I Had Posted?

I Think It's Your Misunderstanding or Not.

We Both Had Posted Same Time. But Difference Is Some Seconds or Minutes Between Each Post.

Check Posting Time
My & Your Posting Time Has Only Few Delay.

And I Accept That- That Was Decoration Not Logo.
But Befor Logo Launch I See That And I Think It Was Logo So I Posted New In Other Thread Which Is Now Closed.

And Than After New Logo Launch I Post New Logo And Repeat That Decoration Image In This Thread.

This Is New Thread bro.

mgparmar18plus said:
And Than After New Logo Launch I Post New Logo And Repeat That Decoration Image In This Thread.

This Is New Thread bro.

Bro I have checked twice there was no image only that decoration image was there and you have wrote SS Soon
:clap

hike said:
Bro I have checked twice there was no image only that decoration image was there and you have wrote SS Soon
:clap

Okey

By The Way End This Matter.

SONY TV (Set India) New Logo & Theme

74597d4ac286cccff73d04855e169e89.jpg
231796443f766dc87094e984c74840a7.jpg

It looks a quite like MAX logo. Color combinations could have been different. But anyways the logo they need to change desperately is Sony ESPN. It looks absolutely rubbish.

No worries! They will change all their network logos by year end

Personally I find dis logo very cheap and downscaled as compared to previous one
At least previous theme was colourful but dis theme is rubbish as well as logo.
Only brand music deserves to get a full 100 on 100

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock