Breaking Sony Max converting into Bollywood Content driven channel

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 14,705
Arre buddy what r u saying, Sony Max 2 should continue with current strategy of being pure play bollywood movie channel airing primarily retro or pre 2000 bollywood films. Hopefully they should launch a HD Feed and try to create differentiation between zee bollywood, zee classic, zee action and sony max 2 by making Sony Max 2 a destination for comedy/romantic 80s, 90s, 2000s bollywood films while Zee Bollywood can continue airing Drama/Family/Action bollywood films, zee action should b turned into a Hollywood Dubbed Movie channel airing WB, Paramount, Sony Pictures, Lionsgate films library and Zee Classic should air retro bollywood films from 1950s to 1980s

Sony Max and Sony Wah can have few dubbed south indian movies in schedule not exceeding 20 or 25% of the day's total programming, that too on select days otherwise bollywood films ratio should b maintained upwards of 85 or 90%
Buddy , My point is that Sony is having some ( not all ) good quality dubbed movies . Now since Max will air only Bollywood movies then either of the 2 , Sony Wah / Sony Max 2 should continue to air those like Baahubali Series , KGF etc as u mentioned in the second para

Revamped schedule of Sony Max SD and HD. So nice to see an older YRF movie (Bachna Ae Haseeno) being aired at a watchable slot!

I’ll be writing an article on this later today or tomorrow!

3qmmhgU.png
7yOyBPQ.png

SN0ZRYO.png

G45MGXq.png
Again after promising total Bollywood content , Why are they airing Jumanji. Sony should air Hollywood dubbed content either at late night slots or early morning slots during weekdays . They have given a prime slot to Jumanji . Not good !!!!!

Slowly it will b change to 💯 bollywood I think
Also today 12pm jaanu movie dubbed telecasting, now shaitan running which is also dubbed, tommorw early morning pappu passport

Thank you @dino29 bro for sharing your feedback with Sony Max head. Sony Max telecasts movie in good PQ and AQ and it was very awful to watch Bollywood movies (hit as well as average movies) during watershed midnight hours. Now good Bollywood movies will be aired at proper slots.
Revamped schedule of Sony Max SD and HD. So nice to see an older YRF movie (Bachna Ae Haseeno) being aired at a watchable slot!

I’ll be writing an article on this later today or tomorrow!

3qmmhgU.png
7yOyBPQ.png

SN0ZRYO.png

G45MGXq.png
Good to see the schedule of Sony Max and Sony Max HD. Though there are two dubbed movies in between, at least they are airing Bollywood movies primarily at main slots. Good to see them airing Kabir Singh during prime time. Hope they continue with this further.

Even Sony Wah is airing Bollywood movies (three classic ones) excluding two dubbed movies.
BwBTDuN.jpg
Yes but timing isn't appropriate . Yeh Majhdaar at 10:25 PM should be aired at 4 PM and vice versa . Sony should look to give prime slots to Bollywood movies . Dubbed version should be aired either at late night or early morning slots . Same with Abhinetri No 1 . Timing should be interchanged with Ajab Gajab Love

Yes but timing isn't appropriate . Yeh Majhdaar at 10:25 PM should be aired at 4 PM and vice versa . Sony should look to give prime slots to Bollywood movies . Dubbed version should be aired either at late night or early morning slots . Same with Abhinetri No 1 . Timing should be interchanged with Ajab Gajab Love
At least for now, there are mainly airing Bollywood movies which is appreciable. Regarding the timings, yes they should have given prime slots to Bollywood films. I hope in coming days, they air Bollywood films during prime slots. Dubbed films can be aired during morning slots if possible.

At least for now, there are mainly airing Bollywood movies which is appreciable. Regarding the timings, yes they should have given prime slots to Bollywood films. I hope in coming days, they air Bollywood films during prime slots. Dubbed films can be aired during morning slots if possible.
Hope so . I also want that they do justice to classics like Sardar Udham , Gulabo Sitaabo , Chandigarh by giving prime slots to them 🤞🏻

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock