Breaking Sony Max converting into Bollywood Content driven channel

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 14,706
Now is a good time for you guys to revisit my article written back in September 2021 about how Sony Max was losing its way. I’m glad they’ve finally listened!

Now is a good time for you guys to revisit my article written back in September 2021 about how Sony Max was losing its way. I’m glad they’ve finally listened!

This is just the starting bro . Sony will rule the next 10 years if they stick to this 💯

Zee has vast bollywood library with big banners like MKD films, shree krishna international, trimurti films, mukta arts, Sahara Motion Pictures, Rajshri productions, time magnetics etc etc all this movies will be aired in sony max hd soon. It's just a trailer Picture abhi baki hai mere dost.

Revamped schedule of Sony Max SD and HD. So nice to see an older YRF movie (Bachna Ae Haseeno) being aired at a watchable slot!

I’ll be writing an article on this later today or tomorrow!

3qmmhgU.png
7yOyBPQ.png

SN0ZRYO.png

G45MGXq.png

Last edited:
It's a great news after zee-sony merger something good happened once all merger process ends library started sharing most of the channels will be revamped most of the movies and banners will be acquired hope all this things should be implemented soon.

It is not simply a result of merger but more importantly feedback which i and others have shared with them . Good thing is that their channel head noted the feedback, evaluated it and implemented it so quickly. Very grateful to him.

All in all this a prefect example of wonderful viewer - broadcaster relationship where strategies r decided based on important suggestions from viewers as well as detailed planning / curation/ research done by broadcaster.

Good to see that Sony Max will focus more on Bollywood Content . Dubbed movies should shift to Sony Wah and Sony Max 2 . Dhinchaak TV will get Goldmines films or Goldmines films will go to other channel most probably . Anyways it is a very exciting news that we will be able to enjoy more Bollywood movies in High Quality print . Hoping that Sony would try to air quality and entertaining movies like Sardar Udham, PK , 3 id*ots , Sherni etc more in good slots .

Arre buddy what r u saying, Sony Max 2 should continue with current strategy of being pure play bollywood movie channel airing primarily retro or pre 2000 bollywood films. Hopefully they should launch a HD Feed and try to create differentiation between zee bollywood, zee classic, zee action and sony max 2 by making Sony Max 2 a destination for comedy/romantic 80s, 90s, 2000s bollywood films while Zee Bollywood can continue airing Drama/Family/Action bollywood films, zee action should b turned into a Hollywood Dubbed Movie channel airing WB, Paramount, Sony Pictures, Lionsgate films library and Zee Classic should air retro bollywood films from 1950s to 1980s

Sony Max and Sony Wah can have few dubbed south indian movies in schedule not exceeding 20 or 25% of the day's total programming, that too on select days otherwise bollywood films ratio should b maintained upwards of 85 or 90%

I think high rated Goldmines dubbed movies like Son of Satyamurthy , Sarrainodu, Jersey etc will move to Dhinchaak . Rest Goldmines will either be taken by other channels or will be telecasted on Sony Wah . Aditya Movies will be telecasted in Sony Max 2 / Sony Wah . Some of them might movie to Colors Cineplex as well ( just a probability ) .

Buddy, after such a long time of requesting / putting in efforts Sony Max is revamping and giving bollywood films more slots. Why r u suggesting to turn Max 2 or Wah into dubbed cinema channel? Infact Sony has taken absolutely right decision to have morw bollywood films on both Sony Max and Wah as it will immensely help fetch good ratings. Sony Max 2 is doing fab job as far as retro bollywood cinema or pre 2000s bollywood cinema ia concerned

Sony Max also likely to introduce "Ab", "Agli Film", "Now", "Next Film" denotion in the movie name information mentioned alongside logo.

I do hope they also make transition to 16:9 aspect ratio for content on Sony Max SD and become 1st flagship hindi movie channel to do so

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock