" Sony PIX HD " coming soon !!!

Pix has one of the best movie collection among Indian channels, no question regarding their content quality.
This launch and that of Max 2 has been mishandled in a really bad way.
Hope MSM does something drastically to redeem themselves.

Does anyone remember after how many days of announcing Sony HD, was it launched on all DTH platforms?

khepacheley said:
Does anyone remember after how many days of announcing Sony HD, was it launched on all DTH platforms?

Sony HD was launched simultaneously on most of the DTH on same day. Usually any channel would be launched well before they come on any platform.

deepums said:
Sony HD was launched simultaneously on most of the DTH on same day. Usually any channel would be launched well before they come on any platform.

I'm not asking that.

Anirudha Das said:
You forget that SONY PIX is available in Upscaled Version in dishtv and they will replace this channel with the real HD one let SONY officially launch this channel first, d2h and dishtv already get embarrassed because of SONY MAX 2 so every DTH is waiting for official launch and after that dishtv will be the first one to add it.

Dish TV will soon Replace Pix Upscaled Version with Real HD Because Pix HD already launched.

Check Out the following image posted by . Vadirocks Bro:-

IMG_20140605_085314.jpg
:-> Image Credit-.Vadirocks

:clap :tup

Now I have big respect for our new moderator Mr sadiq, bcuz he has closed all the fake threads about axnhd and pix HD added on d2h. Has none of d2h customers were getting this channels which proved that this news for just a hoax to play with the feelings of d2h customer's. And it wont be official until the channels are launched not only added has a test. Has correctly dish tv was first DTH to add setmax 2 bcuz they launched the channel for customers at the same time when they added setmax 2 not like d2h which just added set max 2 just has a show piece to show they are first DTH to add it, which i personally think is a wrong thing to do. Similarly until a DTH which adds the channels with launching it for customers will be the first DTH to launch axn HD and pix HD.

if see in wikipedia about pix hd...they have given that channel starts from June 19th i.e, today....

nanduking2 said:
if see in wikipedia about pix hd...they have given that channel starts from June 19th i.e, today....

The best chance for pix HD to be launched is before the third round of FIFA world cup bcuz during third round of group matches in FIFA world cup their will be two matched played simultaneously at the same time. So one match will be shown on six HD and other match will be most preferably telecasted on pix HD for HD customers. By the way its just a guess from my mind, may be it hits the bull eye.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock