" Sony PIX HD " coming soon !!!

Yugendran said:
UQvNies.png

If it is tata sky then also we trust this news as tata sky having HD Fee :lol

If you check Sony Pix SD price on A la carte, it says Rs 12.. so its understood its SD and not HD..
either CC cheated you or CC agent doesnt know how to do his Job properly.

litto717 said:
If you check Sony Pix SD price on A la carte, it says Rs 12.. so its understood its SD and not HD..
either CC cheated you or CC agent doesnt know how to do his Job properly.

From d2h cc you can expect this...

SONY PIX HD

I hv jst seen the ad of SONY PIX HD on Sony pix..n also written tht call your cable/dth operator for this channel...thts means its officially launched...so when airtel adding this channel

It seems none of DTH is interested in having this channel. That is going to be insulting for Sony Pix to launch channel and push people to talk to dth. Rather they should improve content and movie collection I suppose. Imo, this launch is pretty badly handled. Atleast they should have been on one dth from day one.

Dinakaran Sankaranarayan said:
It seems none of DTH is interested in having this channel. That is going to be insulting for Sony Pix to launch channel and push people to talk to dth. Rather they should improve content and movie collection I suppose. Imo, this launch is pretty badly handled. Atleast they should have been on one dth from day one.

You forget that SONY PIX is available in Upscaled Version in dishtv and they will replace this channel with the real HD one let SONY officially launch this channel first, d2h and dishtv already get embarrassed because of SONY MAX 2 so every DTH is waiting for official launch and after that dishtv will be the first one to add it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock