• I don't watch any of these channels

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O Chadhury..
O Dabba Hai Dabba...
Jo Free me channel dikhata hai :)

T: OH Chaudhury, You have that Box who shows channels for free

In my view i guess most will subscribe to the main channels coz we can't miss the shows and sporting events or else everyone will have to move to OTT and that's quite impossible so just like petrol which is increasing day by day and we still fuel out our tank no matter what the price , same will work here. So i am guessing DTH operations will give some discounts to fit in the normal price range.
So i am eagerly waiting for sundirect updated packages , usually if the price is increased by 20 or 30 they will bundle some pay channels.

Sony, sab, star plus, colors, zeetv these are main hindi gec. Nobody will subscribe all main channels. 1-2 will be enough for them. It will be net loss to broadcasters due to ad revenue lost.

In my view i guess most will subscribe to the main channels coz we can't miss the shows and sporting events or else everyone will have to move to OTT and that's quite impossible so just like petrol which is increasing day by day and we still fuel out our tank no matter what the price , same will work here. So i am guessing DTH operations will give some discounts to fit in the normal price range.
So i am eagerly waiting for sundirect updated packages , usually if the price is increased by 20 or 30 they will bundle some pay channels.
Rs.12/- above MRP channels cant include in any pack by any provider(DTH/CABLE/BROADCASTER). So, Main GECs and Major Sports channels should subscribe by a la carte, not as a pack.

Last edited:
TRAI should introspect that the NTO is a bad move and should revert back to 2017 rules. I was much happier paying Rs 500-600 for all channels.
Correct NTO is the worst thing happened to the DTH/Cable customers 🥲

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock