Sony Rox HD added on lcn 500

Anyone Getting Sony Rox HD @Free of Cost in Airtel ?

d08dfaa8b97cb53d28e392bc30b03748.jpg
237fb9462485d0cd0b240b97b0efbb5a.jpg

Am I the only one seeing distortion in this channel... Quality is not up to the mark

thisisjagan said:
Am I the only one seeing distortion in this channel... Quality is not up to the mark
Yeah you are right, pic quality is definitely not up to the mark. Audio is good though!

So is this added to hd mypack 225 pack? Because today is the last day of free preview.

Tha.RP8 said:
So is this added to hd mypack 225 pack? Because today is the last day of free preview.

Yes bro, As they had already mentioned this. Rox HD will replace M Tunes HD in all packs. I hope they (Tech Team) don't mess up things now.

Today is 27th & I am Still getting Sony Rox HD Free in My Airtel HD. :)

Sony Rox is on HD Customer Identification Topup. I guess if you have that top up, you'll get it.

Not sure if I can create a thread. Sony Rox HD is not available in my 3rd and 4th connection still. I thought it is because of missing HD Customer Identification top up. So I removed the top up from main connection. I still receive it. It looks like Sony Rox is added in Infinity ARP but not in Infinity Standard HD monthly.

33d8df2fad599db682c96ce3badc937f.jpg
I emailed Nodal and they've agreed it's an technical issue. They are looking into it. Also note that, Channel was unavailable in Jackpot HD as well.

I think rox hd is still in free preview. Because today when all my hd channels of hdmypack gave error code 4 due to technical problem, rox was the only one which was working at that time also. .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock