Sony Six HD Started Transmission on Tatasky @ LCN 420

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 28,704
nnicky bro
British sky brodcast is joint co of ts.they r the tecnical guider of tatasky.

but beware members tata skys is overloading the transponders on insat 4a and it will really shorten the already short life of insat 4a. this means that either gsat 10 is dead or it has major tech faults which will take many months to repair

dino29 said:
but beware members tata skys is overloading the transponders on insat 4a and it will really shorten the already short life of insat 4a. this means that either gsat 10 is dead or it has major tech faults which will take many months to repair

dino i have doubt is gsat 10 replacement for insat4a.will transponders die due to overloading?

RE: Sony Six HD Started Transmission on Tatasky

SUNIEL said:
How is the quality? Is it in true hd quality?

Either a channel is not there in tata sky and if it is there then it is with excellent quality. It has been the track record as far as aq/pq is concerned.

I dint get this channel in SD in my base pack.any offer is expected for IPL ? Or the only way to pay 37 rupees for 1 channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock