• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 19,665
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedr

Contributor
Reaction score
As you all know that the upcoming India vs New zealand will be telecasted on Sony six .So is Sun direct adding this channel or not.Any info or source anybody ???

And also IPL 7 in sony six. So we need it desperately on sun direct.

Hope they will add because they are testing 6 nameless channels.

Let me tell you the 6 channels they are testing are all DD Channels. As govt directions. No Sony Six as of now I think. IPL 7 also on Set Max. Set Max available on sun direct.

Bishnu15 said:
Let me tell you the 6 channels they are testing are all DD Channels. As govt directions. No Sony Six as of now I think. IPL 7 also on Set Max. Set Max available on sun direct.

So india vs new zeland will be telecasted on set max ?

ratedr said:
So india vs new zeland will be telecasted on set max ?

No Telecast on MAX For This Series

sun direct was the first DTH to show IPL in HD they were first who showed max HD in 2010
may be they can also give six and six HD soon

They still have space to add sony six.now only 205 channels are there in sun direct.first they had 207 channel.they can add two sd channels

now sun direct have to add sony six because they are the official brodcasters of fifa 14 in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock