Sony Six TAM (es) rating with FIFA World Cup

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: It has been 10 days since the FIFA World Cup started and the excitement is only rising for fans and official broadcaster, Sony Six.
According to inputs provided by the channel, 14.8 million viewers have switched on to the channel to watch the games despite the fact that three of the five games take place post midnight.
For the ninth week now, Sony Six has retained its position as the number one sports channel in India, it claims.
Meanwhile, MSM group’s regional channel Sony Aaath providing live Bengali commentary during the matches in West Bengal has proved to be a brilliant business move for the channel. Five million viewers from Kolkata tuned in to watch the games being held in Brazil versus 4.6 million viewers that had tuned in during the 2010 World Cup. Similarly, 1.6 million viewers from the rest of Bengal watched versus 1.2 million viewers who tuned in last time.
Beyond the metros, the ratings have been positive in towns with a population of more than 10 million, while towns within the population range one to 10 million homes have registered a growth of six per cent.
With most games being showcased during the primetime at 9:30 pm, the response so far for the channel has been positive. Sony Six TAM (es) rating with FIFA World Cup | Indian Television Dot Com

Reactions: Omi
It's an Best Indian sport Channel.Love their commitment bringing most popular games for indian viewers.SS they depending always in cricket.
cricket is not a game these days its must better u watch an A rated film than those cheer girls shaking their bad a**.
Football is religion thats why u see whole world play that game majority of world population even donno what is cricket.i have experience of that from the country i work, and its save u r time and cricket stole u r whole day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock