Breaking Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 1,2,3 will be available only on Ala Carte basis from 1st December 2017

could have activated these channels till the expiry of validity
◾channels were on free preview from 1st nov to 1st dec.in respective packs..
◾from 1st Dec. channels were excluded from main packs due to increase in input price..
◾if the channels meant to be activated automatically then it takes away the main purpose of excludin them from packs at first place..
◾The number of customers who will opt the channels will give the exact data about those particular channels which will become useful later.. Thr is also a option for customer to opt out on his own..
◾MAP condition already been mentioned on website right from 1st day of dropin them & been mentioned on scroll to visit website for more info..

Last edited:
◾channels were on free preview from 1st nov to 1st dec.in respective packs..
◾from 1st channels were excluded from main packs due to increase in input price..
◾if the channels means to be activated automatically then it takes away the main purpose of excludin them from packs at first place..
◾The number of customers who will opt the channels will give the exact data about those particular channels which will become useful in comin days.. Thr is also a option for customer to opt out on his own..
◾MAP condition already been mentioned on website right from 1st day of dropin them & been mentioned on scroll to visit website for more info..
Simple point here is:
They can not put any old channel on preview and remove from package for those who already have Paid for said package/Channel like this (Except when the particular Channel totally vanishes from platform) even when they do the consumer already paid has full right to get them till the validity expires or suitably compensated.
No one can dishonor like this. Consumer have full right to get what he paid for.(Barring some well accepted scenarios)
Thus the change is applicable on new consumers only.
That's why:
The clause for MAP exchange point for all 3 SD, 1 HD channels introduced, Also they are crediting SmS charge in to consumer account as equal amount paid for SMS. It clearly shows that the company can not impose arbitrary TnC.
Now those who understood this are getting these channels, Those don't are loosing already paid money but Dish TV can claim that they have clear mention on their website about this.
Big problem is:
CC is not informing about MAP point exchange offer, In fact all the 3 CC tried to deny this.
No eMail/SmS sent so consumer can get full info and decide how he want to use these MAP.

Last edited:
Bro call cc and ask them to activate these channel on alacarte then it will be 10rs per month
Finally called customer care today. Heard a new story. Here goes the conversation:
a. The channels are available for 10/- each (Ten 1, 2 and 3) and 20/- for Ten 1HD
b. I ask them why is it showing 71/- each for Ten 2 and Ten 3 in my add-on packs.
c. I am put on hold for 2-3 minutes
d. The prices on the site are updated and the cost is same as the price mentioned on the website.
e. I ask them if they are sure that they would be charging me 71/- each for Ten 2 and Ten 3.
g. Again put on hold for 2-3 minutes
h. Call center lady tells me that since I am on Titanium + Full on HD, I will get 2 channels for free
i. (Surprised/Shocked/Irritated by now) I asked them to confirm as first they said 10/-, then 71/-, then free.
j. Call center lady confirmed she would arrange a call back from a senior person. Still waiting for the call since last 2 hours.

What is the correct picture ? someone, please help.

◾60 /- +18% each a la carte is a price of Sony Ten2 & Sony Ten 3 on per day 2/- + 18% basis..(1 day lock in period)..you will be charged only 2rs + 18% if you deactivates in 1 day..
◾You are eligible for MAP Points only if you did recharged your pack havin those Sony Ten channels before 1st Nov. 2017..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock